Last updated October 25th, 2023
Only super admins with an active Samsung account can disconnect SSO from Knox cloud services.
As a super admin, you can disconnect SSO services from Knox cloud services to prevent users from signing in through SSO authentication.
To disconnect your organization from SSO services:
- Go to SamsungKnox.com and click Sign in with SSO.
- Sign in with your SSO credentials.
- On the console, click your account icon and go to your account settings.
- In the left sidebar, click SSO SETTINGS.
- In the SSO box, click DISCONNECT.
Once you confirm the disconnection, SSO is no longer available as a sign-in method unless you configure it again.
After SSO services are disconnected, your organization’s admins can only use a Samsung account to sign in to the Knox Admin Portal and other Knox service consoles.
Is this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!