Change your Samsung account email address
Last updated December 18th, 2023
- Samsung account
You can change the email address associated with your Samsung account. The new email address must not be registered with an existing Samsung account or a recovery email.
Changing the email address of an admin account doesn’t grant the updated account access to the tenant. If you need to add a new admin and there aren’t any admins remaining in the tenant, submit a support ticket.
How to change your Samsung account email address
To change your Samsung account email address:
- On the Samsung account dashboard, go to Profile.
- Click Manage Samsung account to open the Samsung account settings page.
- Click Email ID.
- Enter your new email address.
- Click Change.
- Enter your password, and click Confirm. A verification code is sent to your updated email address.
- Enter the verification code, then click Verify.
Is this page helpful?