Last updated July 26th, 2023
While Knox E-FOTA On-Premises has a similar feature set to its cloud counterpart, Knox E-FOTA, certain functionalities are extended to accommodate on-premises setups. These features are located in a separate menu on the Knox E-FOTA On-Premises console.
Only Super Admins can access the Settings menu with the on-premises features.
To navigate to the Knox E-FOTA On-Premises Settings menu:
- Sign in to the Knox E-FOTA On-Premises admin console.
- Click your account icon.
- In the menu that’s shown, click Settings.
The console view updates to show a new sidebar with the following features exclusive to Super Admins:
- Workspaces — Manage separate admin consoles within one Knox E-FOTA On-Premises instance.
- Users — View and edit user roles and information.
- License — Upload licenses and view their information.
- Versions — Upload and view firmware versions.
- Agent — Manage Knox E-FOTA On-Premises app package versions.
To return to the main console view, click the Knox E-FOTA logo in the top-left corner of the console.
Is this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!