Last updated July 26th, 2023
Knox E-FOTA On-Premises uses special licenses that can only be obtained through a Samsung representative. For steps on how to add a license, see Step 2: Add a license in the Get started tutorial.
To view your license information:
- Sign in to the Knox E-FOTA On-Premises admin console.
- Click your account icon.
- In the menu that’s shown, click Settings.
- The navigation sidebar refreshes with a new set of tabs. Click License.
The License page is displayed, with a list of the total workspaces and devices. As one license services all the workspaces within your Knox E-FOTA On-Premises instance, you can review this list to see how your license seats are distributed.
Underneath the workspace list, the Knox E-FOTA On-Premises license information is shown:
- Purchased — The total number of seats on your license.
- Assigned — The number of seats currently consumed by devices.
- Remaining — The number of seats available to be consumed by devices.
Your license key, its type, status, start date and expiry date are listed below the seat counts. You can also view your license expiration date in the welcome message on your Dashboard.
To prevent unexpected workflow issues, please renew or extend your license before its expiry date. If your license expires:
You can still sign in to the console and view or retrieve information, but you won’t be able to perform any campaign-related actions.
You can still delete and unenroll devices from the console. If you unenroll a device, it reconnects to the B2C FOTA server and continues to receive regular firmware updates.
Is this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!