Last updated July 26th, 2023
The campaigns in Knox E-FOTA On-Premises have the same functionality as the campaigns in Knox E-FOTA.
To view your campaigns:
- Sign in to the Knox E-FOTA On-Premises admin console. Ensure you’re in the correct workspace by verifying the workspace name in the upper-right corner of the console.
- In the left sidebar, click Campaigns.
A list of campaigns is displayed with their statuses, assigned devices, repeat frequency, start and end dates, and last modified date. Click a campaign name to view its details or modify it.
If there are no available campaigns, click CREATE CAMPAIGN in the upper-right corner to create one.
See Create a campaign in the Knox E-FOTA admin guide for detailed instructions on how to create a campaign.
Select a campaign and click the ACTIONS menu to access the following features:
- Activate Campaign — Activates the campaign if it has been deactivated, and starts the firmware rollout.
- Deactivate Campaign — Deactivates the campaign if it’s currently active, and stops the firmware rollout.
- Modify Campaign — Allows you to change the configured campaign policies, including the target firmware and campaign period.
- Delete Campaign — Deletes the selected campaign.
Is this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!