Register for Knox Manage
On this page
Before you start enrolling and managing devices, complete the steps below to create your account.
Register for a Knox web portal account
- Go to www.samsungknox.com and at the top of the page, click Enroll.
- Enter your work email address and then click Next.
Personal email accounts such as Gmail and Hotmail won't be accepted.
- If you don't have an existing Samsung Account associated with this email address, click Create a Samsung Account. If you already have an existing Samsung account, click Sign in and skip to the Step 7.
- Fill in required information and click Continue.
Personal email accounts such as Gmail or Hotmail won't be accepted.
- In your email inbox, open the Samsung Account verification email and click Verify.
- Go back to www.samsungknox.com and sign in with your Samsung Account.
- Fill in the required information and click Submit. You've now created Knox web portal account.
Create a Knox Manage Admin account
- Log in to www.samsungknox.com. At the top-right corner, click Dashboard.
- Under My Solutions, go to Knox Manage and click Get Started.
- Enter Your Knox Manage SLM License key and fill int he required information. Click Set up Knox Manage to create your account.
- If you don't have a Knox Manage SLM License key, click Generate trial key instead.
- Fill out other required information.
- If your enterprise is already using Knox Manage and you are setting up Knox Manage for your specific department, provide a Prefix to distinguish your account from the main enterprise account.
- Click Set up Knox Manage to finish creating your account.
Log in to the Admin Portal
- Log in to www.samsungknox.com, and at the top-right corner, click Dashboard.
- Under My Solutions, go to Knox Manage and click Launch.
- Enter your username and password, and then click Sign In.
- If you enter your password incorrectly 5 consecutive times, your account will be locked for 10 minutes.