On this page
Refer to the KME Resellers screen to register Samsung-approved reseller(s) so Samsung can verify their device ownership and assist in preventing erroneous enrolments. The reseller screen lists each reseller, their ID, default profile and upload approval preference. Optionally select the REGISTER RESELLER button to lookup reseller IDs, select a default profile to assign to devices purchased from this reseller and set their upload approval preference.
When a device is purchased from a reseller, the reseller can automatically upload the device to your KME account. The uploaded devices display within the DEVICES > Uploads page.
Add a reseller
The Resellers screen displays a list of resellers, their corresponding reseller ID, default enrollment profile and upload approval preference. Each reseller displays as a link that can be selected to edit that reseller's profile and approval preferences.
To add a reseller:
- Contact your carrier or reseller for their required Reseller ID by providing your own customer ID.
- Select Resellers from the left-hand navigation menu.
NOTE - The Resellers screen lists your Customer ID that you will need to provide to your reseller. Be sure to make a note of it, as it does not appear any place else in the Knox Mobile Enrollment console.
- Select the REGISTER RESELLER button from the top, right-hand, side of the Resellers screen.
- Enter the Reseller ID provided by your reseller. Once entered, select the newly displayed LOOK UP button. Wait momentarily until a Reseller found confirmation displays the successful identification of the reseller. If you encounter errors with the ID, contact your reseller to ensure it is correct.
- Select the REGISTER button.
- Refer to the Preferences portion of the Manage reseller preferences screen and set the following device upload and profile assignment preferences for device uploads:
- Auto approval
- Automatically approve all devices uploaded from this reseller - The information uploaded by this reseller into device inventory is automatically approved, both now and for future uploads.
- Auto assign profile after approval - Use the drop-down menu to select the default profile assigned to devices uploaded by this particular reseller once either manually or automatically approved.
- Click SAVE to commit the reseller management updates.